Hey there supercoolhuman! I’m so happy you’re here.
- You have ideas and you’re not afraid to dive in.
- You have passion to spare and never stop learning. You also have life stress, overwhelm and information overload.
- You want a website to launch your big ideas but you have no idea where to start.
- You’re not sure how to get everything done and stay sane through the process.
- You have a big heart but sometimes you can’t fit it all in.
- Mother of two.
- Wife of one (although sometimes I joke with my friends that having a sister wife would be nice).
- WordPress lover with a penchant for cacti (can’t kill ’em) and dachshunds (sausages on legs! what’s not to love).
- Web designer.
- Empath and sensitive soul (don’t make me watch violent movies or the news).
For the past few years, I’ve been making websites for a bunch of supercoolhumans. I love working with real people, the ones with no start-up budget, the ones running on the fumes of an oily rag, the Passionate People with the capital P’s.
I run Reindeer Riot, which provides web and graphic design. Through the years of running my business, I’ve noticed the Passionate People popping back into my life and my inbox, always wanting to learn and manage things themselves.
We live in an amazing time where anything is achievable with a laptop and a touch of determination, and I’m here to tell you that you need not be afraid of the world of the web.
A website is one step on the road to your dreams, and it’s not as hard as you think.
And you don’t have to burn out doing it.